Casual, traditional seaside steak & seafood restaurant.
For a casual and satisfying steak or lobster, try Duffy’s in Old Town Key West.
Casual dining at affordable prices are found at this long-running Key West restaurant.
Reminds us of a steak and lobster house of years ago, usually near the beach, serving up generous prime rib, lobster, and local fresh fish.
Baked potatoes wrapped in foil, lobster tank at the entrance, and big wooden tables to support the giant-sized entrees.
Delicious food, casual atmosphere, and fair prices.
Hours: Open every day, 4:30pm – 10:30pm
Location: 1007 Simonton Street (on the corner of Simonton & Truman)
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Mushroom caps stuffed with Crab and Shrimp – $8.99
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail – Jumbo spiced and steamed Shrimp with cocktail sauce – $8.99
- Fried Alligator Tail – Served with a honey mustard sauce – $6.99
- Conch Fritters – Key West Classic served with a Key Lime mustard sauce – $7.99
- Buffalo Wings – Crispy fried spicy Chicken Wings with bleu cheese dressing – $6.99
- Chicken Teriyaki Salad – Chicken Breast grilled, mixed greens, and tomato – $11.99
- Duffy’s Seafood Salad – Shrimp and crabmeat, tomato and mixed greens – $14.99
- Shrimp and Caesar Salad – Caesar salad topped with grilled Shrimp Romaine lettuce, croutons, and homemade dressing – $12.99
- Caesar Salad – Romaine lettuce, croutons, and dressing – $6.99
- Chicken and Caesar Salad – Caesar topped with sliced grilled Chicken Breast – $11.99
- Dinner Salad – Mixed Greens with tomato and onions – $4.99
Surf & Turf
- Filet Mignon and Florida Lobster Tail – Served with bearnaise sauce and drawn butter – $Market Price
- Prime Rib and Florida Lobster Tail – Served with homemade horseradish sauce drawn butter – $Market Price
Steaks & Chops
All entrees are served with salad, fresh baked bread and choice of baked potato, french fries, rice or vegetables
- Prime Rib – Slow roasted and served with homemade horseradish sauce – 10oz. $18.99, 12oz. $20.99, 16oz. $23.99
- Tenderloin Tips – Sauteed Filet Mignon tips in a Teriyaki sauce with mushroom caps – $19.99
- “Duffy’s” Marinated Ribeye – 12oz. Ribeye Steak Marinated in Teriyaki Sauce – $21.99
- Double Breast of Chicken – Choice of grilled, blackened (spicy), fried, or Teriyaki – $16.99
- N.Y. Strip Steak – 12oz. Strip Loin – $23.99
- Filet Mignon – 8oz. Tenderloin – $23.99
- T-Bone Steak – 16oz. – $26.99
Lobster & Seafood
All seafood entrees are served with salad, fresh baked bread, and choice of baked potato, french fries, rice or vegetable.
- Live Maine Lobster – Steamed and served split with drawn butter – $Market Price
- Whole Fresh Florida Lobster – Served split with drawn butter – $Market Price
- Florida Lobster Tail – Tender Fresh Tail with drawn butter – $21.99
- Golden Fried Jumbo Shrimp – Breaded to order – $19.99
- Jumbo Shrimp Scampi – Gulf Shrimp Sauteed with Garlic, White Winie, and butter – $19.99
- Yellowtail Snapper “Maison” – Fresh Yellowtail Snapper sauteed with shrimp, capers, mushrooms, white wine, and butter – $20.99
- French Fries – $2.99
- Onion Rings – $3.99
- Dinner Veggies – $2.99
- Grilled Onions – $2.99
- Sauteed Mushrooms – $2.99
- Baked Potato – $2.99