Relaxing, laid-back bicycle tour through the historic quarter of Key West.
On this unique trip, you’ll discover (and often taste) Key West’s wide variety of tropical fruit trees, including mango, coconut, avocado, Key lime, and others – depending on the season.
You will also learn about some of Key West’s fascinating history while touring the charming neighborhoods filled with historic wooden houses.
Lloyd is a true island character and a genuine Key West experience. He will keep you amused and his enthusiastic nature is to be admired.
What to expect:
This two-hour tour meets at a convenient bike rental shop in Old Town, Key West. There, you’ll be outfitted with a “beach cruiser” style bicycle with fat tires and padded seat. The tour will leisurely wind its way through the historic quarter of Key West, stopping often to sample wild grown fruits and share tales of island history. The riding is easy, especially since Key West has little change in elevation (a few feet above sea level!).
You should bring camera, water, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen. Wear light, loose-fitting clothing.
- Tuesday – Sunday: 9:45am – 11:45am
- Monday: 10:15am – 12:15pm
- $49 per adult, including bike
- $35 per child, 12 & under, including bike
- $30 per child, 12 & under, riding in sidecar or pull along
- $15 per baby, in attached baby seat
For reservations and information:
- call us toll-free at 877-INFO KEY
- or click here to ask a question