Explore the coral reefs, located six miles offshore of Key West, aboard an air-conditioned, glass bottom vessel
Key West glass bottom boat trips show you the reef through glass windows.
On this family-friendly trip, you will enjoy a leisurely ride out to sea, surrounded by the beautiful tropical water of Key West. Then, the vessel will float above the coral reef giving you a close-up look at this diverse and fascinating ecosystem.
Comfortably relax and enjoy the view as huge schools of tropical fish flash by, followed by turtles, stingrays and the occasional bottle-nose dolphin who call this stunning landscape their home.
Take a camera along for the adventure – you never know what you’ll see.
Pride of Key West Glass-bottom Boat
- 2-hour glassbottom boat trip
- 110 passenger capacity
- 65-foot boat with cool air-conditioning and large viewing windows below deck
- Snack bar, sundeck, and two restrooms
- 12:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- also available, Sunset Glassbottom Boat Tour
- Departs from the end of Duval Street (0 Duval)
- Day Trips: $59.95 adult / $42.95 children ages 4 – 10 / FREE under age 4
- Sunset Trip: $59.95 adult / $42.95 children ages 4 – 10 / FREE under age 4
For reservations and information: