Six-hour trip includes breakfast & lunch, beverages, snorkeling the coral reef, sailing, parasailing, jetskis, kayaks, and big water toys
Want to do EVERYTHING on your Key West vacation?
The Ultimate Adventure is a 6-hour trip that has all the fun and excitement you are looking for.
This trip includes the following, without any additional cost:
- Sailing to the coral reef aboard an amazing 65′ catamaran. Along the way, you will be served a generous continental breakfast.
- Snorkeling for 1 hour at the world’s third largest coral reef system. You will see colorful tropical fish, hard and soft coral, and other fascinating sea creatures. All snorkeling gear and instruction provided.
- Next, you’ll sail from the reefs to the Gulf of Mexico – on the way, soak up the sun, enjoy complimentary refreshments, and relax amid the beautiful scenery.
- Lunch will be served and will satisfy your hunger with deli sandwiches, fruit, vegetables, snacks, drinks, and of course – dessert.
- Play, play, play at an offshore playground, located in calm water.
- Jet-ski Waveruners (must be 18 yrs. old to DRIVE ski)
- Water trampoline
- Banana boat ride
- On the sail back, enjoy beer, wine, soft drinks, and other cool refreshments.
Trip times (available 7 days per week, year-round):
SUMMER HOURS: 10:30 am – 4:30 pm daily (10:00 am check-in at 631 Greene Street.
WINTER HOURS: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm daily (9:30 am check-in at 631 Greene St)
If you born in 1992 or sooner, you must check-in 30-minutes early to complete a mandatory Florida Boaters Safety Test, as per Florida regulations. The test cost is $3)
Cost (includes all activities listed above, food & drinks):
- Adults: $184.95
- Children ages 4 – 10: $134.95
- Children under 4: FREE
For reservations and information:
- call us toll-free at 877-INFO KEY (877-463-6539)
- or click here to ask a question