Now in a new location on Duval Street, this wonderful restaurant has a stylish decor with lovely garden and indoor seating.
German-island cuisine by an excellent chef who bakes the bread each morning. Outstanding dishes include the weiner snitzel, yellowtail snapper, and beef wellington.
Brunch is now offered Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, and serves possibly the best eggs benedict (and it’s variations) in Key West.
The former location of Martin’s Restaurant, at 413 Appelrouth Lane, has plans to re-open as a wine and cheese bar.
But be sure to visit the new Duval Street restaurant for an unforgettable gourmet meal in Key West.
Location: 917 Duval Street
Hours: Bar opens at 2:00 pm daily – offering a bar menu for a light lunch. Dinner served daily starting at 5:30 pm. Brunch served Fri, Sat, Sun from 10 am – 3 pm.
Phone: (305) 295-0111
Soups & Salads – Appetizers
- German Potato Soup – Creamy potato soup with leeks, potatoes & carrots, made from scratch!
- Summer Salad – Mixed greens dressed with a balsamic vinaigrette garnished with mangos and strawberry, topped with Blue cheese.
- Swisser – Marinated Mozzarella artichoke hearts and tomatoes, served on a bed of mixed greens.
- Black Forest Salad – Bacon & onions sauteed to a crisp, served on a bed of mixed greens, garnished with tomatoes.
- Waldorf Salad, Tropical – With mango mixed greens with fresh apples, celery, walnuts, grapes, and mango, dressed with honey mustard.
- Sea Scallops Florentine – Fresh sea scallops sauteed with bacon and spinach broiled with farm fresh Gouda cheese, served in the shell.
Entrees – Beef & Lamb
- Filet Mignon – Prime tenderloin grilled to your request, served with a light brown sauce, with steamed asparagus and potato puff.
- Lamb Osso Bucco – Braised lamb shank served with a Burgundy sauce, red cabbage, and roasted rosemary potatoes, garnished with poached peach half & lingonberry marmalade.
- Rack of Lamb – Rosemary infused roasted rack of lamb with a burgundy sauce and served with red cabbage and twice baked potato puffs.
- Wiener Schnitzel (a German classic) – Veal cutlet sauteed golden brown & delicious, with spatzle (German dumpling noodle) & garlic tomato.
Entrees – Seafood
- Yellowtail “Capri” – Yellowtail snapper filet pan sauteed & topped with caper-lemon butter, served with wild rice and steamed vega tables.
- Yellowtail “Almondine” – Yellowtail snapper filet encrusted with almonds, flambeed with Cognac, served with a medley of vegetables & wild rice.
- Lobster Tail “Caribe” – 6 oz. lobster tail broiled with herb butter, served with couscous, vegetables, and garlic tomato.
- Shrimp Scampi – Jumbo Shrimp sauteed with fresh herbs & garlic, served amongst wild rice & vegetables.
- Creme Brulee – Deep & inviting, a classic finish
- Banana’s Foster – Bananas sauteed with brown sugar, cinnamon & banana liquor, flambeed with rum & served over vanilla ice cream.
- Apple Strudel – With a chilled vanilla sauce and brandied cherrys – a house specialty not to be missed.
- Chocolate Truffle Torte – With a drizzling of raspberry sauce.
- Chocolate Mousse – Served with raspberry sauce.
- Lobster – Toasted English muffin topped with blanched spinach, sauteed lobster medallions, poached eggs & Hollandaise sauce – $17.50
- Crabcake – Toasted English muffin topped with blanched spinach, Martin’s “House Specialty” crabcake, poached eggs & hollandaise sauce – $16.50
- Weinerschnitzel – Toasted English muffin topped with blanched spinach, sauteed golden brown veal cutlet, poached eggs & hollandaise sauce – $15.50
- Classic – Toasted English muffin topped with blanched spinach, grilled Canadian bacon, poached eggs & Hollandaise sauce – $9.50
- Vegetable – Toasted English muffin topped with blanched spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, poached eggs & Hollandaise sauce- $10.50
- Shrimp – Toasted English muffin topped with blanched spinach, steamed Gulf shrimp, Riesling sauce, poached eggs & Hollandaise sauce – $12.50
- Black Forest – Toasted English muffin topped with blanched spinach, sauteed mushrooms & onions, American bacon, poached eggs & Hollandaise sauce – $13.50
- Yellowtail with Capers – Toasted English muffin topped with blanched spinach, pan sauteed Yellowtail snapper filet, poached eggs & Hollandaise sauce – $14.50
- Filet Mignon – Toasted English muffin topped with blanched spinach, grilled Filet Mignon, poached eggs & Hollandaise sauce – $18.50
- Stammer Max – German toast topped with smoked ham, broiled with Gouda cheese & two sunnyside up eggs – $9.50
- Bratwurst – Bratwurst grilled with scrambled eggs and roasted potatoes – $9.50
- Toast Asparagus – German toast layered with smoked ham, fresh asparagus, broiled with Gouda cheese and Hollandaise sauce – $12.50
- Wiener Schnitzel Holstein – Weiner Schnitzel topped with one sunny side up egg served with potatoes – $15.50
- French Toast – With fresh fruit – made from homemade German bread – $9.50
- Farmers Omelette – Open face with sauteed bacon, onion, and potatoes $9.50.
- Vegetable Omelette – Open face with mushrooms, onions, spinach, and tomatoes – $9.50
- Salad of the Day – served with homemade bread – $12.50
- Seafood Crepe – Shrimp, scallops, & Black grouper in a light Reisling-lemon sauce – $14.50
- Fruit Crepe – $10.50
- Fresh Fruit Bowl – $7.00
- Bacon – $2.50
- Bratwurst – $3.50
- German Bread toasted – $2.50
- Hollandaise – $2.00
- Grilled Potatoes with melted Gouda cheese – $3.50
- Potato Pancakes with sour cream – $3.50
- Mimosa – $6.50
- Mango or Passion Fruit Bellini – $6.50
- Espresso – $2.00
- Cappuccino/Latte – $3.50
- American Regular Coffee or Decaf – $2.00
- Fresh-squeezed orange juice – small $3, large $4.50
- Tomato – Cranberry – Grapefruit Juice – $3.50
- Iced Tea – Sodas – $2.00