Boat trip to see the Key West sunset – with beverages and an island party atmosphere
During the day in Key West, these are the boats used for snorkeling trips to the reef. By afternoon, they become floating sunset parties.
These catamarans (boats with two hulls) can accommodate many people comfortably with their wide open decks. Bench seating and tables are located under a roofed area.
The drinks flow liberally on these trips as the friendly crew circle with pitchers of beer. Wine and champagne are also provided for guests.
The trip sails the harbor and the calm near shore waters of Key West. While never out of sight of land, you’ll enjoy the gentle sail as you pass the Mallory Square Sunset Celebration and Fort Zachary Taylor.
Sunset sail schedule:
- winter: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- summer: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Includes beer, wine, champagne, and sodas.
- $59.95 per adult
- $39.95 per child – 12 & under.
- FREE for children 5 & under
For reservations and information:
- or call us toll-free at 877-INFO KEY (877-463-6539)
- or click here to ask a question