Artist Co-operative featuring local Key West artworks
7 Artists & Friends began as a co-operative art gallery run by seven of the islands most respected artists, each highly accomplished in their specific medium.
The gallery represents a number of quality local artists – displaying custom jewelry, original artwork, prints, giclées, sculptures and other original works of art. Photo realism, sculpture, jewelry, abstract, watercolor, photography, whimsy and glass; this gallery’s works have range.
The gallery has grown in popularity, prompting a move to this new location and the addition of new artists and friends.
Among the Key West artists represented, include:
- Martha de Poo, watercolors
- Pam Hobbs, acrylic
- David Scott Meier, mixed media
- Tony Scullin, photography
- Noelle Rose, fabric
- Karen Beauprie, watercolor
- Elizabeth Chamberlain, oil
- and local jewelry designer Jennifer Badry of Mango Season Jewelry Designs.
Location: 213 Simonton Street
Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm
Friday – Saturday 10am – 7pm
Sunday 12pm – 5pm