Three-hour trip includes parasailing, jetskis, kayaks, big water toys, snorkel gear, and tasty snacks & beverages,
This trip includes:
- Sailing aboard a 65-foot catamaran to a floating playground in the Gulf of Mexico. On the way, soak up the sun, enjoy complimentary refreshments, and relax amid the beautiful scenery.
- A nice snack including fresh fruit, fish dip, crackers, cheese and vegetable platter, drinks, and more.
- Play, play, play at an offshore playground, located in calm water. Snorkel gear is provided for you to explore around the boat.
- 30-minute guided jet-ski tour (must be 18 yrs. old to DRIVE ski)
- Banana boat ride
- Jump & play time on a giant water trampoline
- On the sail back, enjoy beer, wine, soft drinks, and other cool refreshments.
- WINTER TRIP (one trip daily): 12:45 pm-4:15 pm, daily (12:00 pm check-in at 631 Greene Street)
- SUMMER EARLY TRIP (two trips daily) 11:00 am – 2:30 pm, daily (10:30 am check-in at 631 Greene Street)
- SUMMER LATE TRIP (two trips daily) 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm, daily (2:00 pm check-in at 631 Greene Street)
- Check-in is normally 30-minutes prior to trip time.
If you born in 1988 or after, you must check-in at 60-minutes prior before trip time to complete a mandatory Florida Boaters Safety Test, as per Florida regulations. The test cost is $3.
- Adults: $139.95
- Children ages 4 – 10: $109.95
- Children under 4: FREE
For reservations and information:
UPDATE: This trip has been discontinued. Still available is the 6-hour watersports package