Key West glass bottom boat trips show you the reef through glass windows.
On this family-friendly trip, you will enjoy a leisurely ride out to sea, surrounded by the beautiful tropical water of Key West. Then, the vessel will float above the coral reef giving you a close-up look at this diverse and fascinating ecosystem.
Comfortably relax and enjoy the view as huge schools of tropical fish flash by, followed by turtles, stingrays and the occasional bottle-nose dolphin who call this stunning landscape their home.
Take a camera along for the adventure – you never know what you’ll see.
Below is the glass bottom boat trip we recommend:
Pride of Key West Glass-bottom Boat
- 2 hour glassbottom boat trip
- 110 passenger capacity
- 65-foot boat with cool air-conditioning and large viewing windows below deck
- Snack bar, sundeck, and two restrooms
- 12:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- 6:00 p.m. – sunset
The glassbottom boat will undergo its yearly maintenance May 7-16, 2017 and will be unavailable during those dates.
- Departs from the end of Duval Street (0 Duval)
- Day Trips: $42.95 adult / $20.95 child, 12 & under / 3 & under FREE
- Sunset Trip: $47.95 adult / $23.95 child, 12 & under / 3 & under FREE
For reservations and information:
- call us toll-free at 877-INFO KEY(877-463-6539)
- or click here to send us a note