Sightseeing ride aboard a helicopter gives a once-in-a-lifetime aerial view of the Florida Keys & Key West.
Get a spectacular birds-eye view of Key West and the nearby islands while flying in a helicopter!
These trips depart from the Key West Airport, and can accommodate two to three people (two person minimum, three person maximum). You won’t soon forget the exciting views of turqoise water, pristine backcountry islands, and scenic Key West.
NOTE: There is a weight restriction for this tour of 300 pounds per person. Also, there is a maximum total weight of 600 pounds for all passengers.
Choice of four different trips:
- Island Tour ($99 per person): 20-mile tour with spectacular views of Key West historical landmarks. Tour is approximately 10 minutes.
- Key West Eco Tour ($159 per person): Perfect for the marine life enthusiast. View Key West & sunken ship wrecks, and see sharks, sea turtles, and stingrays. Tour is approximately 20 minutes.
- Ultimate Island Experience ($209 per person): See all of Key West from the air, including the “backcountry” offshore mangrove islands. Tour is approximately 30 minutes.
- Sunset Celebration ($225 per person): Get the best view of Key West’s famous sunset while enjoying a magnificent panoramic view of the islands. Includes champagne toast. This tour is approximately 30 minutes.
- Available every day.
For reservations and information:
- or call us toll-free at 877-INFO KEY (877-463-6539)
- or click here to ask a question