Seven Fish features an inventive and delicious menu of New-American cuisine. Fresh seafood is skillfully prepared in creative styles. They also offer non-seafood entrees that are just as delicious.
The understated yet elegant decor of the dining room keeps the spotlight on the food and the company. Nice wine list and excellent staff make this Key West restaurant one of our favorites.
This wonderful little restaurant doesn’t need any praise from us to stay busy. They have been more than discovered.
Reservations are necessary.
UPDATE: Seven Fish is back open in a new, larger restaurant at 921 Truman Ave.
Location: 921 Truman Ave
Hours: Serving dinner 6 nights a week (closed Tuesdays), 6pm-10pm
Seven Fish Menu
- WILD MUSHROOM QUESADILLA 9
- TROPICAL SHRIMP SALSA 9
- CRAB CAKE with ginger garlic sauce 8
- SEAFOOD CEVICHE 9
- FISH TACO with scallion mayo and spicy cabbage 9.5
- MIXED GREENS with balsamic vinegarette
- ROASTED RED PEPPER AND GOAT CHEESE with mixed greens
- THREE CHEESE CAESAR
- small 8/large 12
- large salad with grilled chicken or crab cake 17
- FRESH FISH 29
- SEA SCALLOPS over mashed potatoes, puree pea and spinach 29
- GNOCCHI fresh with mellow blue cheese and sautéed fish 24
- SHRIMP SCAMPI with asparagus 19
- MEAT LOAF with mashed potatoes 17
- BANANA CHICKEN with carmelized walnuts 19
- CRAB AND SHITAKE MUSHROOM PASTA 22
- SEAFOOD MARINARA PASTA with grilled fish, baby clams and shrimp 19
- PENNE PASTA with mango chutney and crawfish and scallops or chicken 21
- MIXED GRILL skewered chicken, shrimp and vegetables 21
- NEW YORK STRIP STEAK 29
- BROWNIE with ice cream and toasted coconut 7.5
- BANANA FLAMBE 7.5
- STRAWBERRYWHIPPED CREAM PIE with chocoloate graham cracker crust 7.5
- SWEET POTATO PIE 7.5
- KEY LIME CHEESECAKE with fresh raspberries 7.5