Michael’s of Key West proudly serves the finest cuts of beef and fresh local seafood.
Particularly inventive pasta creations add depth to the impressive menu.
Dine in the cool indoors or in their tropical garden.
Full bar, extensive wine list, and the most decadent desert ever…the Chocolate Volcano.
Location: 532 Margaret Street
Hours: Open every day, 5pm-11pm
- Beef Carpaccio – USDA Prime beef tenderloin hand pounded & topped with capers, red onion, horseradish & truffled Pecorino Romano. Drizzled with a parmesan infused olive oil & sprinkled with gray sea salt. $13.95
- Scallops and Brie – Jumbo sea scallops sautéed & served with baked brie & a ruby red port reduction $11.95
- Tuna Tempura – Sushi grade tuna lightly battered and served with a wakame salad, sriracha and a zesty oriental sauce $11.95
- Maryland Crab Cake – Winner of the Master Chef’s Classic People’s Choice Award An Eastern Shore family recipe served with a Creole remoulade $12.95
- Coconut Shrimp – Key West pinks marinated in coconut milk, encrusted in crispy coconut and panko bread crumbs, and served with a golden pineapple and sweet chili dipping sauce $10.95
- Seafood Crêpe – Winner of the Master Chef’s Classic People’s Choice Award Shrimp, scallops & grouper wrapped in a crêpe & baked Topped with jumbo lump crab meat & a seafood bechamel $12.95
- Oysters Rockefeller – Fresh Apalachicola oysters topped with artichokes, spinach, bacon and Parmesan cheese and baked $11.95
- Artichoke Parmesan – Artichoke hearts baked with garlic & parmesan cheese. Served with pita for dipping $11.95
- Caesar Salad – Romaine lettuce tossed with crispy croutons & a classic Caesar dressing. Topped with white anchovies $8.95
- Beefsteak Bleu – Vine ripened beefsteak tomato topped with our homemade Roquefort dressing $10.95
- Spinach Salad – Spinach tossed with croutons, button mushrooms, Bermuda onion & hard boiled egg in a warm bacon dressing $7.95
- Grilled Asparagus Salad – Asparagus wrapped with prosciutto & Boursin cheese and grilled. Topped with a cherry tomato, shiitake mushroom & Bermuda onion relish $10.95
- Wedge Salad – A wedge of iceberg lettuce topped with Roquefort dressing, Bermuda onion & crispy bacon $8.95
- Caprese Salad – Yellow & red tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & caramelized shallots. Topped with an arugula pesto $9.95
- Our Salad – Salami, shrimp, pepperoncini, hard-boiled egg, provolone, roasted red bell pepper & Bermuda onion tossed in a creamy Pecorino-Romano dressing $10.95
USDA PRIME BEEF, SEAFOOD, PASTA, ETC.
- Filet al Forno – Tender filet mignon topped with roasted garlic & Roquefort cheese 6 or 8oz
- Cowboy Steak – 20oz USDA Prime bone-in ribeye topped with sautéed mushrooms & onions
- New York Strip – USDA Prime strip steak – Truly the finest! 16 or 12oz
- Michael’s Veal Chop – Wisconsin milk-fed veal chop stuffed with prosciutto, basil, fresh mozzarella & lightly breaded. Topped with a mushroom & Marsala demi-glace
- Michael’s Meatloaf – A luxurious blend of Kobe beef and prime tenderloin in a traditional style meatloaf, grilled and served with a zesty tomato sauce, accompanied by asparagus and mashed potatoes
- Veal Saltimbocca – Tender veal sautéed and topped with prosciutto di parma, yellow tomatoes, fresh sage, manchego cheese and a velvety cream sauce
- Center Cut Pork Chop – 14 oz center cut pork chop with caramelized onions and brie cheese with dried cranberries and an herbed au jus
- Stuffed Chicken – A semi-boneless breast of chicken stuffed with prosciutto di parma, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and fontina cheese; grilled and topped with a warm mushroom vinaigrette
- Seared Duck – Tender duck breast seared medium rare. Accompanied by a crisp oven roasted leg topped with an elegant port wine demi-glace
- Pan Seared Snapper – Yellowtail snapper simply pan seared and served with a delicate mango & saffron beurre blanc
- Cedar Planked Salmon – Pacific wild Salmon brushed with Dijon mustard, topped with panko bread crumbs, and cooked on a cedar plank. Served on a bed of fettuccine with oven roasted tomatoes, mushrooms, roasted cippolini onions and lemon oil.
- Grouper Oscar – Local black grouper stuffed with jumbo lump crab & baked. Topped with béarnaise sauce & asparagus
- Seafood Alfredo – Sea scallops, Key West pink shrimp, grouper & mahi tossed with button mushrooms & fettuccine in a parmesan cream sauce
- Smoked Chicken Penne – Smoked chicken breast sliced & tossed with sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms & penne pasta
- in a hot pepper pesto cream sauce
- Crème Brulee – a creamy concoction with a crisp sugar shell
- Key Lime Pie – a must have with real key lime juice from Nellie and Joe’s in a graham cracker crust
- Homemade Ice Creams – ask your server for today’s homemade flavors
- Chocolate Volcano – Our signature dessert! A warm chocolate cake filled with melted chocolate that flows like lava